We appreciate everyone who worked so hard to make this a truly wonderful day. Here are some of the participants we appreciate:
- Students and their music teachers or directors presented musical selections throughout the day. From the bell choir to individual instrumentalists, the music was beautiful and well done. Special thanks to the elementary choirs who prepared but were unable to perform because of the inclement weather.
- Piano Central provided a lovely piano. Thank you!
- Widget Works provided an E-Board, a large and highly versatile and portable computer/display unit.
- Parents, faculty, and students hosted at the central location and in the classroom buildings. Our parents and students, unpaid ambassadors for our school, may have influenced prospective parents more than our administrators and faculty possibly could. One prospective parent, after returning from a tour of a classroom building, noted how impressed she was with the young men that her son would be in school with as a student.
- BJA grads gave tours or drove shuttles to the classroom buildings—and they served with such joy and enthusiasm that they blessed all of our hearts! Parents and students returned from tours obviously impressed, not just with BJA but also with our “product.”
- At Kindergarten Korner, one of the children expressed enthusiastic surprise that our Liam the Lion coloring page had been drawn by one of our very own students last year; and a pair of siblings said that they were on their third coloring page each, all done differently and all saved to take home.
- BJU’s Culinary Arts students, under the direction of Mr. David Miller and Mr. Rob Hansen, provided a delicious spread—which received rave reviews throughout the day.
- Mrs. Katie Ward’s BJA foods class provided additional sweet treats on other tables in the room. These were quite a hit as families sat down to have more extended conversations.
- BJU’s Marketing Communications department provided attractive room elements.