In the kindergarten grades we emphasize parents’ setting aside time to read to their children. Students in the Main Building focus on independently reading books in addition to the reading they are already doing as part of their daily devotions and schoolwork. Here are just a few of the benefits you and your children will realize by spending time in a good book.
- Critical language, speech, and writing skills acquired
- Attention spans increased
- Family bonds strengthened
- Stress diminished
- Curiosity, creativity, and imagination developed
- Memory bolstered
- Life experiences expanded