To kick this off, we’d like you to meet with our administrator, Dr. Dan Nelson, on Tuesday, December 2, to share how God has used BJA in the lives of your children. Elementary parents are invited to come at 6:30 p.m. and secondary parents (7-12) for a similar session at 7:30 p.m. Both sessions will be in the Academy Auditorium.
The conversation will be divided into sections centered on the school’s mission statement:
- Bible integration and spiritual challenge – “love Jesus Christ and embrace God’s truth”
- School climate and discipline – “exercise integrity”
- Academic/technology matters – “pursue excellence”
- Student discipleship and extracurricular activities – “serve others”
For each of these areas we will ask you these questions:
- What attracted you to BJA?
- What has had the greatest impact on your child?
- How can we improve in this area?
Please take time from your busy schedule to join us on December 2. The education of your children has eternal benefits.
Bob Jones Academy exists to assist like-minded Christian parents in challenging students to love Jesus Christ, to embrace God’s truth, to exercise integrity, to pursue excellence, and to serve others.